About Bibby Line Group
From its roots in shipping Bibby Line Group has grown into a £1.7bn business, operating in over 20 countries, employing more than 6,000 people in industries including retail, offshore, finance, distribution, shipping, marine based businesses including floating accommodation, hydrographic survey and geophysical services; plant hire and woodland burials. Since 2007, Bibby Line Group and its employees have donated over £8.4 million to over 1,000 charitable causes.
A diverse and forward-looking family business delivering personal, responsive and flexible customer solutions for over 200 years
People are the most important part of our business; we deliver on our objectives by living our Values.
This means each of us, at all times, strive to:
- Work together: We understand the common long-term goals across our businesses, customers, suppliers and people and we work towards them as a team
- Be better: We challenge ourselves to be the best, finding new ways to improve everything we do today
- Be innovative: We do everything possible to look ahead, to anticipate customer needs and deliver innovative solutions
- Do the right thing: At all times we do the right thing, providing a quality and safe service, acting responsibly for our people, customers and the communities in which we work
- Trust each other: We trust and empower our people to deliver the right outcomes for our customers and our business
Living our Values enables us to deliver excellent customer service.
We give our people the right environment, role & tools to deliver excellence and quality in everything we do.
What our employees say:
"Working for a Bibby Line Group business makes you feel part of a huge global family."